Heavy Mechanical | Foundation
ITA has approved a new apprenticeship training model for the Heavy Mechanical Trades. The full-time, 36-week program is competency-based covering all theory and practical components for a complement of valuable technical skills.
For more information, visit the ITA.
- Grade 12 OR Mature Student
- English Studies 10 , English First Peoples 10 or Equivalent
- Apprenticeship Workplace Math 10 or Higher
- Successful completion of a CAT Assessment Test
- Permission of Instructor.
Complete a CMTN Bursary Application [PDF]
|Full Time:||36 Weeks||36 Weeks|
|Student Union Fees:||$125.97||$125.97|
|Extended Health and Dental*:||$250.00||$548.75|
|Total Program Cost:||$3,880.57||$13,109.30|
Fees are effective as of August 1, 2021 for the 2021/22 academic year.
Books & supplies
Books are available at the CMTN Bookstore. Please check your local campus for details.
Tool kits are available for purchase at the registration office. Kits are limited and reserved for students enrolled in specific Trades programs only. Tool kits do not include the required PPE and Supplies on the TOOLS/SUPPLIES LIST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
In addition to the fees outlined in the Program Fees section, the following additional costs apply:
- Purchase of necessary learning resources (available at the CMTN Bookstore)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Classroom Supplies
- Appropriate clothing