Retail Services Plus | Certificate
The Retail Services Plus Program consists of three courses:
|LPAT 107||Learning Pathways - RSP (Optional )||1|
|RSPP 200||Retail Services 200||10|
|RSPP 201||Retail Service Practicum||2|
Students will earn a World Host Certificate upon completion of this program.
- Students must have learning difficulties or barriers to employment
- Intake interview with the Program Coordinator to determine readiness and suitability
- Minimum placement level at MATH 024 on CCP placement assessment AND
- Minimum placement level at ENGL 024 on CCP placement assesment OR
- Permission of Coordinator
|Student Union Fees:1||$83.98|
|Total Program Costs:2||$1744.62|
These fees are term based and may vary due to the length of the program.
Please note that these are approximate costs and may vary depending on courses taken.
You may be able to apply for help to pay your fees. Please come to the college and ask an advisor about financial assistance or funding that may be available.