Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
Note: This program is not currently accepting applications. For more information please speak with an Educational Advisor.
Increase the odds of business start-up success
The Entrepreneurship program helps you learn the essential practical skills to successfully develop a business plan. Through hands-on learning, we will teach you the practical skills and marketing and communication strategies to apply for business loans. Train to become business literate through formal experiential learning and increases the odds of business start-success.
With the CMTN Entrepreneurship Certificate you will:
- Learn important steps that can make your business plan a reality
- Develop a marketing and communication strategy to bring your idea to market
- Earn 21 transfer credits towards a CMTN Business Administration Diploma
- Become positioned to apply for business loans with Community Futures
Note: This program is currently only available to students in Grades 11 and 12 enrolled in Prince Rupert School District #52. Students receive dual credits for their work.
Apply to CMTN
Visit Apply to CMTN for an Admissions Checklist and to apply online.
Our Educational Advisors are here to help if you have any questions or need guidance along the way.
Dates and locations
|TBD1||Prince Rupert Campus|
Program available upon demand.
|ENTR 150||Introduction to Entrepreneurship||3|
|ENTR 151||Introduction to Northern Busines||3|
|ENTR 152||Marketing for Entrepreneurs||3|
|BCPT 150||Business Computers||3|
|ACCT 150||Financial Accounting I||3|
|BENG 150||Business Communications||3|
|BLAW 152||Canadian Business Law||3|
|ECON 150||Micro Economics||3|
|ECON 151||Macro Economics||3|
|MATH 150||Mathematics of Finance||3|
- English 12 or First People's English 12 or CMTN ENGL 050 or ENGL 055 AND
- Principles of Math 11, Applications of Math 12 or CMTN MATH 0401/MATH 0402 or MATH 046 Business & Technical Mathematics Advance; OR
- Office Assistant Certificate plus Accounting Certificate, both with a "B" average, from CMTN's Applied Business Technology Program OR
- Successful completion of the Canadian Achievement Test (CAT)
Need help with the application process? Contact an Educational Advisor.
|Full Time:||30 Credits|
|Student Union Fee:||$83.48|
|Total Program Cost:||$6,251.28|
These fees are term based and may vary due to the length of the program.